Interested in a career with CPAs for Hire? View our open positions below and apply today!
Reasons why you should join our team:
- we’re a great place to work for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit
- we’re a great place to work for someone who truly likes to help people succeed (i.e. giving small business owners the ability to SEE and UNDERSTAND their true business results)
- we are less formal than the typical accounting firm, while still maintaining a high level of professionalism
- we have comparable benefits to larger accounting firms, including a group health plan and 401k plan with a match
- we have a great career path for CPAs and CPAs candidates
- we are willing to discuss flexible working schedules for those not seeking full-time
- we’re a fast-growing firm with plans of being a household name for small businesses and personal accounting & taxes
Click Position Title for Details
At CPAs for Hire LLC, we are a group of fun professionals who value family, teamwork, integrity, and respect. CPAs for Hire redefines CPA services by offering the following stress-free solutions under one roof – accounting, tax, advisory and fiduciary wealth planning (through CWOs for Hire).
We have an immediate need for someone to lead our rapidly growing Tax Services Group. CPAs for Hire has office locations in both Town & Country and Chesterfield Valley. Visit https://cpasforhire.com to learn more.
CPAs for Hire offers an extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, LTD, and a 401(k) plan with 4% match. This full-time position has a salary range of $100,000.00 – $135,000.00, and includes a sign-on bonus (after employment eligibility) and annual discretionary merit bonus.
In addition to meeting the qualifications listed below, our ideal candidate:
- thrives where hard work is appreciated and new ideas are welcome,
- is an entrepreneurial-minded tax professional eager to assist small business owners, and
- is ready to lead the Tax Services Group as it continues to expand
- Responsible for managing/organizing/delegating the firm’s tax return pipeline/backlog using the firm’s practice management software to ensure all returns are timely filed/extended
- Work directly with clients to address tax questions/concerns, to coordinate receipt of required documentation according to firm standards, and ensure they are replying to request for information and documentation promptly
- Research, resolve and document technical tax issues to support positions taken
- For all returns filed, ensure client checklists are complete and workpapers are sufficient to support all reported information
- Schedule in person or virtual tax planning meetings with clients
- Schedule in person or virtual meetings with clients to review/explain tax return results prior to filing
- Process payroll and payroll tax returns for assigned clients by said deadlines
- Meet annual CPE requirements for Missouri CPA license
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Accounting
- CPA License – Missouri
- 5+ years of combined experience in public accounting (tax) and/or corporate tax (must include Individual tax experience)
- 2+ years of supervisory and review experience is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Experience with multistate returns is a plus
- Experience with High-Net-Worth individuals is a plus
- Experience with Professional Athletes is a plus (w/ international income)
Work Location: Town & Country Office, Chesterfield Valley Office
If you feel you are a fit, apply today!
Start the process by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.