Interested in a career with CPAs for Hire? View our open positions below and apply today!
Reasons why you should join our team:
- we’re a great place to work for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit
- we’re a great place to work for someone who truly likes to help people succeed (i.e. giving small business owners the ability to SEE and UNDERSTAND their true business results)
- we are less formal than the typical accounting firm, while still maintaining a high level of professionalism
- we have comparable benefits to larger accounting firms, including a group health plan and 401k plan with a match
- we have a great career path for CPAs and CPAs candidates
- we are willing to discuss flexible working schedules for those not seeking full-time
- we’re a fast-growing firm with plans of being a household name for small businesses and personal accounting & taxes
Click Position Title for Details
At CPAs for Hire LLC, we are a group of fun professionals who value family, teamwork, integrity, and respect. CPAs for Hire redefines CPA services by offering the following stress-free solutions under one roof – accounting, tax, advisory and fiduciary wealth planning (through CWOs for Hire).
Due to frequent inquiries for our Part-Time and Interim CFO services, we often have immediate needs for new CFO Associates. CPAs for Hire has office locations in both Town & Country and Chesterfield Valley. Visit https://cpasforhire.com to learn more.
CPAs for Hire offers an extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, LTD, and a 401(k) plan with 4% match. This full-time position offers a competitive salary and annual (discretionary) merit bonus.
In addition to meeting the qualifications listed below, our ideal candidate:
- thrives where hard work is appreciated and new ideas are welcome, and
- is an entrepreneurial-minded accounting professional eager to assist small business owners
- Work directly with clients on-site as their part-time CFO/Controller
- When not scheduled as a part-time CFO, work with other assigned clients with accounting and tax work
- Research, resolve and document technical accounting and tax issues
- Schedule virtual or in-person meetings with clients as necessary to review financial statements or tax return results
- Process payroll and payroll tax returns for assigned clients
- Meet annual CPE requirements for Missouri CPA license
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Accounting
- CPA License – Missouri (or eligle to reinstate)
- 10+ years of combined experience in public accounting (min. 3 yrs) and corporate accounting (min. 3 yrs)
- 3+ years in a Controllership role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Prior self-employment a plus
Work Location: Town & Country Office, Chesterfield Valley Office
If you feel you are a fit, apply today!
Start the process by submitting your resume to email@example.com.